Promise Alliance Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Promise Alliance Chaos

Promise Alliance in Chaos Maplestory

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[MOTW 001.] XXCUPCAK3XX3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fantasyrush
Sovereign Member
Sovereign Member
fantasyrush

[MOTW 001.] XXCUPCAK3XX3 Empty
PostSubject: [MOTW 001.] XXCUPCAK3XX3   [MOTW 001.] XXCUPCAK3XX3 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:42 am

lalalalalalalalalala.

try and guess what's the 'very special occasion' is? if you win you get betty's love o_o

---------------------

UPDATE: no one is pregnant -_- and my birthday was a long time ago! this special announcement is what I'd like to call Member of the Week <3

I got scammed today (nothing too valuable but still...) and it made me realize how nice and genuine people are getting rarer in the game, whereas trolls and scammers are all popping out of nowhere... -_-. so yea, I thought we should all appreciate the nice people around us, and this is why I decided to start a new feature in this forum, the 'member of the week' recognition! Just a little something to recognize one alliance member from promise every week, for their activity, kindness and contributions to our alliance. There are no prerequisites, you don't have to be above a certain level limit, this isn't about who has the most godly weapon or anything like that. All you have to do is be nice, active, and helpful in our alliance, you don't necessarily need to be active on the forums if we see you chatting in the alliance chat in game all the time, but activity on here is a bonus as well.

---------------------

CUPCAKE TURNED 180!!
congrats love <3

That being said... I think I speak for everyone when I say that cupcake is a very special member of our alliance, although he's level 180 now and super popular amongst the ms community, he is always chatting in the alliance, always giving a helpful hand to those in need, and he never hesitates to talk to the lower-leveled members of our alliance (which I find super admirable, since some people thinks that if you're caught talking to a level 10 player you should be hung.) I first met this guy when I first hit my 3rd job, and my nooby self was looking for a FM spot. Cupcake graciously offered to give me his, and that's how our friendship started. Ever since then, he has been nothing but awesome.

Without further ado, I'd like to offer xxcupcak3xx3 the first MOTW award. Congrats?!

OF COURSE, no award would do without a prize.
The prize of this first round of MOTW is 100m mesos!
I know it's not much, nor is it very special, but this is only the first round, and I didn't have time to plan anything extravagant... forgive me :3

---------------------

DO YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW DESERVE A MEMBER OF THE WEEK RECOGNITION?
If you think yes, then know that you can nominate yourself or another member of our alliance for this award.

FOR MORE INFORMATION, CLICK HERE.

Last edited by fantasyrush on Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shalarenian
Lost Member
Lost Member
Shalarenian

PostSubject: Re: [MOTW 001.] XXCUPCAK3XX3   [MOTW 001.] XXCUPCAK3XX3 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:41 pm

your Pregnant. I win
Back to top Go down
IamBoredem
Sovereign Member
Sovereign Member
IamBoredem

PostSubject: Re: [MOTW 001.] XXCUPCAK3XX3   [MOTW 001.] XXCUPCAK3XX3 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:53 pm

NU THE ANSWER IS SHE ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. ITS HER BIRTHDAY I WIN
Back to top Go down
Shalarenian
Lost Member
Lost Member
Shalarenian

PostSubject: Re: [MOTW 001.] XXCUPCAK3XX3   [MOTW 001.] XXCUPCAK3XX3 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:58 pm

her Birthday is 07-26... everyone Knows that scratch
Back to top Go down
cupcake

cupcake

PostSubject: Re: [MOTW 001.] XXCUPCAK3XX3   [MOTW 001.] XXCUPCAK3XX3 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:53 am

It took me 2 minutes to find the reply post button and I almost forgot what's my password for this site.

Anyway, thanks hun for the smega, (I feel guilty that you got scammed because of me, although it's not much mesos but I won't take thing for granted, let me take care of u and love u with all my heart LOL <3) and thank to all my other friends who have supported me all the time. I will work harder to get to level 200 before school starts. Word can't describe how i feel now but I truly want to thank all of you and Promise.. I love you guysssss and don't make me rape you guys in ms Razz
Back to top Go down
fantasyrush
Sovereign Member
Sovereign Member
fantasyrush

PostSubject: Re: [MOTW 001.] XXCUPCAK3XX3   [MOTW 001.] XXCUPCAK3XX3 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:48 am

cupcake wrote:
It took me 2 minutes to find the reply post button and I almost forgot what's my password for this site.

Anyway, thanks hun for the smega, (I feel guilty that you got scammed because of me, although it's not much mesos but I won't take thing for granted, let me take care of u and love u with all my heart LOL <3) and thank to all my other friends who have supported me all the time. I will work harder to get to level 200 before school starts. Word can't describe how i feel now but I truly want to thank all of you and Promise.. I love you guysssss and don't make me rape you guys in ms Razz

LOL dude I was gonna buy nx from that person after, so i guess it's good i only tried to buy smega first and got scammed ONLY 45m and not 500m like rev :s

BTW, I forgot to give you your prize... you'll get your prize money tmr Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shalarenian
Lost Member
Lost Member
Shalarenian

PostSubject: Re: [MOTW 001.] XXCUPCAK3XX3   [MOTW 001.] XXCUPCAK3XX3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:21 pm

ekk, I want on for a while, kinda not feeling for maple, but congratz BOB!
Back to top Go down
IamBoredem
Sovereign Member
Sovereign Member
IamBoredem

PostSubject: Re: [MOTW 001.] XXCUPCAK3XX3   [MOTW 001.] XXCUPCAK3XX3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:21 pm

Its not bob its humphrey/rupert
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MOTW 001.] XXCUPCAK3XX3   [MOTW 001.] XXCUPCAK3XX3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[MOTW 001.] XXCUPCAK3XX3
Page 1 of 1